Ornamental grasses

I'm in southern Wisconsin and have 40+ ornamental grasses for sale.

Prices are lower than those of Flower Factory and Enchanted Valley.

I have grasses not available at either nursery.

For more info, contact me evenings: 608 877-0300

Location: Stoughton

Reply to
Peter

Such an a wonderful alternative to water wasteful ,resource hungry St. Augustine. I hope you sell all of your stock and get people to use these alternatives ground covers.

Peter wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky