frogs

neighbor's got an old unuseable pool with water in it.the freaking frogs croake day and night.anyone know how to get rid of them,dead or alive.thanks

chlorine plus ammonia. just toss them in separately.

believe, which is just as toxic to humans as the frogs.
<Mack> wrote in message

Ecologists claim that amphibians are barometers of the health of the ecology in general because of their sensitivity to environmental chemical pollution. I'd bet that a frog's LD50 is quite a bit lower than a human's. But your point is, I think, that after all the LD50 BS is over, <g>, both species are just as dead. BTW, the chlorine gas trick is very effective in groundhog holes, too. It got rid of the one under my mom's elevated shed near a field of soybeans.
Tom
If your porch zapper goes out, the frogs won't be there to save you from the mosquitoes.
--
Jonny
"Bluto" < snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com> wrote in message

Get rid of the neighbors, don't blame the frogs for doing their job. The unused pool is probly a bug/mosquito habitat, so the frogs are trying to help.
Good luck,
tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com
That`s right, the frogs are doing YOU a favor. Why don`t you be a man and tell you neighbor to stop being a scum and clean up the pool? sissy.

ha ha ha!
"sissy"
How quickly this conversation degrades. :D
later,
tom
drain the pool???

That's a health hazard...call the health department. They'll make him either clean it up or drain it.
thanks to all,i'll call board of health.......