Flys on holley tree

Hello, last year I planted a holley tree in back yard. No flowers at time of planting only some berries. This year(spring) I noticed many small white flowers have bloomed and they are covered with what seems to be many many house flies. Any advice on why they are on holley and how to get rid and prevent them from comming back? Thanks
On Tue, 23 May 2006 16:29:51 +0000, mo wrote:

Good day Mo, believe it of not the flies are nectaring on your flowers. They are not causing harm to the plant, nor is it likely a breeding site for them either. If you find the flies too much to handle for some reason, you could get a fly trap and hang it on the tree. Be warned that if you do, your Holly may not produce a good berry crop as the flies are helping to pollinate the tree.
--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info /

thanks very much for info!

Holley bushes come in male and female versions. You need one of each.
Srgnt Billko said:

Or, a neighbor has to have one. I have a single Ilex opaca which blooms and produces berries each year, despite no other holly nearby.
--
Eggs

-How to become immortal: Read this signature tomorrow and follow its
same here, there are already green berries and no other holley tree in area.