Final gourd total

We picked approximately 500 pounds of gourds this year - we finished today. The woodchucks nibbled on about another 50#s - they seemed to prefer the ones with bumps / pimples on them. We picked up most of the the ruined ones and threw them in a drainage ditch with some of the vines and weeds we pulled out. Expect a bunch of volunteers from there next year.