Electric mulching lawn mower vibrating

My new Black and Decker Model MM275 electric plug in mulching lawn mower sends quite a high frequency, low power vibration through to the handle. My last electric had no vibration (not a mulching mower) at all. What could the cause of this be? Is it possible that this is just part of the design of a mulching mower?
http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/Product-Details.aspx?ProductID%04
JS