damage to my lawn?

I have a good quality lawned garden, but I am thinking of buying a log cabin to use as a garden home office.
I am worried about possible damage to my lawn caused by the shadow of the cabin denying sunlight to part of lawn, as it will be casting a shadow from around midday during the summer months.
Here is the type of cabin I wil using...do members think this will be a major problem?
'Garden Home Offices | Timber Home Garden Office | Surrey, London' (http://tinyurl.com/6qgnqjg )
--
deezine

deezine wrote the following:

Is anything else casting a shadow on the lawn during the same time period? If so, how's that affecting the lawn?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

If it's still getting full sun until noon, it's probably enough that the grass will be OK. But, suppose it does affect the grass? What's the alternative? Don't put up the structure? Seems a bit backwards to me. If it turns out the grass can't take it, just overseed with a more shade tolerant variety.