Cub Cadet VS Craftsman

I believe that MTD makes mowers for both, but does anyone have any experience to say which is actually better: The Craftsman DYT 4000 or the Cub Cadet?
Thanks, Rosscoe
Rosscoe wrote:

I've had both and believe me, the Cub, for the money, is far above the Crapsman in quality and service.
if i am not mistaken the craftsman is a ayp mower and i have been told is hard to get parts for.