crab grass

Sure, I'll do that in the morning and re-post. I think it is crab grass, at least that is what people are calling it.

Sorry for the delay... I had to wait for my grass to grow again but here is the link to a much better picture.
If someone could diagnose this, I would appreciate it.
http://www.moneytime.ca/grass-4.jpg
Thanks, Jim.

http://www.turf.uiuc.edu/weed_web/descriptions/quackgrass.htm