Chopping up leaves

Good or bad for a lawn?? Bob
Bob wrote:

out of the turf.
Too much of anything can be a bad thing...
--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement
Dioclese said:

You mean like too much quote in a sig?
--

Eggs

-Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.

As long as they are mulched and don't smother the lawn, they are good. In an area with lots of surrounding trees, you may only be able to mulch part of them before having to resort to other methods.
No.
--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement
Dioclese said:

You're related to symplastless, aren't you.
*flush*
--

Eggs

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Like comparing chickens with eagles. No, I'm not a chicken. Nor is my previous answer.
--
Dave
Profound is we're here due to a chance arrangement
depends....... if you have one of those pristine golf course lawns i would say no..if its your average lawn its ok.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net;760353 Wrote:

its okay and healthy for your law
-- mor