Check manufacturers sites

I needed a set of blades for a JD mower deck and when I checked online I found my local dealer didn't have them in stock.

The next day I thought I would check out-of-town dealers since I was heading down to Scaranton Wilkes Barre for the weekend. This time I noticed an offer of coupons (printable) on the JD site. Got one for 20% off . The dealer down by Wilkes Barre had the blades in stock and didn't hesitate to accept the coupon.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko