Broken Toro height adjustment spring/lever

I have a Toro super recycler self propelled mower and the right rear lever/spring that adjusts the height is broken. I took off the wheel & drive gear down to the silver grease fitting/bearing. I need to remove that to get to the flat adjustment piece. I don't see how to do that. Any advice would be appreciated. Jackson
jaxnd wrote:

lever/spring that adjusts the height is broken. I took off the wheel & drive gear down to the silver grease fitting/bearing. I need to remove that to get to the flat adjustment piece. I don't see how to do that. Any advice would be appreciated.

Look on the inside of the deck for a large c-clip.
--
Art