best riding mower for about $3,000?

This is a twist on the old "what's the best rider" question that periodically appears here. I have about two acres in Southwest Virginia, not a lot of obstacles, most of it a large hill. I don't want to spend more than $3,000 - $3,500 for a riding mower. Should I look at the Deere L130? I know I've heard some not-so-great things about this series before. I also like what I"ve heard about the Husqvarna models with the mower deck up front. Another model I looked at is the Deere LT160.
What do you think?
thanks,
Carl Hollomon
I will be trying out the husky CZ4817 this wekend and let you know. Keegan

more
also