best cleaner for oil stains on driveway?

I spilled some very black used motor oil on the driveway. Have used adsorbent to remove as much as possible. How do I best get rid of the stain?

it in let it sit about 30 min., then rinse it off, most of the oil come out easily. Any deep stains I just scrubbed the cleaner into the stain and it come out .
OK...but WHAT cleaner?

just the standard grill cleaner or I use something called "KRUD KILLER" available at wal-mart or k-mart