Battery Charger Part ---> A-0705L <--- Circuit Breaker ---> besides the company Who can it be order from ??

Battery Charger Part ---> A-0705L <---- 30A
Husky brand Automotive/etc., charger bought at Home Depot early last year. $40 or $50.
Worked for some months then in the middle of a charging session it just stopped. Of course it was out of the 90 day store/replacement warrenty and no one in town works on them. Shipping it off is out of the question since doing so would about equal the price of a new one.
Knowing only enough to know battery chargers aren't rocket science I opened it looking for a fuse. Turns out the 'fuse' is a self-contained circuit breaker with the above part number.
There are no lose wires, burnt smelling transformer, it simply has no power running through it. The power cord comes in to a small circuit board then to the breaker. I suppose the board could be fried but it would be easier to find the other part first or so I thought.
The company's parts dept. is voice mail & has yet too return calls.
On the internet several places wholesell them.
Where can I find this part?
Hints, tips, or outright answer! I'll take anything constructive.
Thanks
Just replace it with an auto fuse and keep a box of spares.

Srgnt Billko wrote:

If it keeps blowing fuses, I would have to suspect some kind of short.

NAPA auto parts store - 8 amp universal circuit breaker $5.49