Anybody know what this weed is?

It produces a seed (not seed head) similiar to the dandelion. It looks like it's snowing when I mow my yard. I am in NC.
here is a picture
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/vragan/photo/294928804396079766/0
thanks
It looks like it may be speedwell.
http://www.weeds.iastate.edu/mgmt/qtr99-1/speedwell.htm
snipped-for-privacy@nospamcomcast.net wrote:

No, the flowers are wrong. (I've been waiting for the answer because it's all over my neighborhood also). Flowers/seeds form at the very top of the plant, turns very fuzzy white similar to dandelion. An infested yard looks like snow. Thankfully it only lasts a few weeks in late spring. Seems to be a southern plant but is not shown in my southern weed books.
Red