Added to the new compost pile

We've got a pile of mulched leaves / grass (and a little garbage) about 4' high and 10' diameter that we just started a few weeks ago. Yesterday I added about 700 pounds of wet quail poop to the mix. Three garbage cans and 6 recycle buckets. The pile was already "cooking" before (love that sweet smell) but the manure will help it along real nice.
Plus a couple more tarps full of mulched leaves and an old 40# bag of lawn fertilizer I just found.