Westinghouse A/C

I have a central unit that the a/c relay went out . Replaced relay started up ran fine till reached temp thermostat called for, shut off, like suppose to. when it tried to restart it only hummed , checked for ice, none, check freon O K ,fan blower did not blow. cut it off manually, let it set about three hours started ran fine till thermostat temp cut it off. Could I have gotten a bad relay ? Is there any way to check these without swapping them out ? Or could the capacitor be doing this ?
thanks
Mike Lane
On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:51:40 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Blockade Runner) wrote:

    Call someone to properly diagnose it.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
We don't have any where near enough information to be helpful.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormy and his "WE" shit again. Bubba