Utica Dry Base Oil Fired Boiler

I was just curious about how many gallons of water my 30 year old Utica boiler needs to heat in a typical 4 bedrrom colonial house. How many gallons actually reside in the boiler itself? The boiler is a dry base and puts out about 119,000 BTU's.
Thanks in advance

How much water could a Utica heat if a Utica could heat water?

http://www.uticaboilers.com/products.asp
-zero
which is closer to Banff or by train?
zero wrote: