Turtle:

I was cruising along in my 380 today and went to turn on to the Interstate On Ramp. Lo and be hold there is a Homeless guy with a 20 year bag and a sign ..That says Hungry and broke..Please Help. A very large Stencil on the 20 year bag had the name Turtle on it. I usually don't stop for this..But I backed up and gave him a $20. Damned if he didn't have a Louisiana accent.. ;-p Traffic was pressing so I didn't get to ask the big question.
PaxPerPoten posted for all of us...

What is a 20 bag?
--
Tekkie

On 10/11/2011 1:41 PM, Tekkie wrote:

It is a military extra large dufflebag. Usually used by Career military enlisted men. Or an ugly wife you have been stuck with for 20 yeaRS.. ;-P