Temperature of exhaust vents

Page 1 of 2
On a day that reaches 97 degrees with 90% humidity, what can I expect the temperature of the exhaust vents in the house to be ? Any help will be appreciated.
Robbie wrote:

With a High Humidity in your home and normal 400-CFM-Per Ton of cooling it would probably get about a 16 degree temp drop out the Supply Air diffusers below the Return Air temp. - udarrell
Thank you for your information. You gave me all the information I needed. I am printing out the troubleshooting information and will be better able to understand my unit. I have the gauges and a HVAC friend with R22 to help me out if needed. Most of all I appreciate the fact that there are people like you that are willing to help others. Some of the trash talk and vulgar language that I received was so unnecessary. It would be nice if things were regulated to only let people like you respond. Thank you once again. udarrell wrote:

Robbie posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Well, I would regulate you right outta here! Someone has to make these "rules" I got first dibs.
--
Tekkie

The exhaust vents should be about 15 to 20 degrees hotter than the outside air. Which would make them about 115 to 120 degrees.
If the exhaust vents are in the house, they should be about the same. Though, I don't know why you'd want exhaust vents in the house.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I'm being painfully literal. That's what he asked, and that's what I talked about.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

The cold air coming into the air handler should be pretty close to the temperature of the room.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

DIMwit wrote:

DIMwit wrote:

were even written. I would like to think that this would be a forum for people to help others without the trash talk.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I meant the cold air registers in the house.

Ahh, my sentiments exactly.
By the way my last words were for Stormy, not you Robby.
Bob

Oscar_Lives wrote:

I agree. Pay the proper fee for the HVAC professional's inspection and diagnosis and then you might get some help. This forum is not set up with the purpose of giving you free advice.
Go away. You are not wanted here.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Forum's are set up to help people. Who are you to judge who gives advice to help other people solve problems? Unfortunately there are people like you that want to act the way you do.

This forum was not set up to help you.
I am who I am. You cannot change that.
I am also your judge.
Deal with it.
There is only one judge in my life that counts. It is God. I feel sorry for you because you evidently have some kind of problem with people and life. I can only pray that you find help and live a happy life. Oscar_Lives wrote: