T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 3 of 3

the last post? Watch every argument that he gets into, he can't admit his obvious errors and thinks it's fun to call people idiots. Maybe it's way past time he gets a taste of his own crap.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Clark,
I understand your sentiment, but when you post in lt. hvac, its like walking into a place where the guys in the trade like to "hang out" and tell the stories they live. In alt. home repair, everything probably goes. I is not a place they welcome homeowners in for free advice. What happens is when a white boy like me walks into a black bar, maybe. I can handle myself well, though.
I am not in the HVAC trade, myself. But I do enjoy reading here, cause every now and then I learn something here either about people or A/C itself.
My nick name is just to remain humble, as in reality, I am a genius. hmm, maybe not. But I do enjoy reading this group. By the way, being called a putz is not such a bad thing. If he called you a cunt, then.......................
In any case, lighten up and laugh along. Stormy's posts and what follows is priceless.
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Catch.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Here, try again... I'll think slower for you.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

More lies and I have told you several times, I already know that you're an idiot.

Coming from a new want-a-bee...