RH Seminar

How many of you guys attended Vaisala seminar Tony

What seminar?? where was it?? what was the topic?? who was the speaker??

AVAILABLE TO ALL AND FREE
http://www.vaisala.com/newsandmedia/events/humidityseminars
Tony
Relative Humidity... A seminar about scrotal sweat on the cousin's chin? I'm not sure I'd want to attend. I've got ugly relatives, except for...
geothermaljones