Prog thermostat with auto fan control?

On the mounting bracket (see

wires go from the R and C terminals over to a block. Not sure what the schematic is for that block, but I only connected the furnace R terminal to the corresponding R terminal on the bracket, and the display did not light up. It needs power (of course) so without a connection back to the common side of the transformer there's no continuity.

If they at least had a diagram showing a typical setup it would be clear(er), but currently it's a bit of a mystery.

-Pat

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Reply to
Pat Coghlan

Bubba

Hi, Not at set time but Honeywell Vision Pro has an option to cycle the fan at certain interval.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hmmm, Major pain? I am almost 70 and that was the easiest to program. What could be easier?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, I think it was meant to say one wire from R and another from C. Original poster, please read the manual B4 anything. If it can handle multi-stage, sure it can handle single stage unit.

Reply to
Tony Hwang