Prog thermostat with auto fan control?

Page 2 of 2

There's a jumper from R to C?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020704090708010909040605 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
On the mounting bracket (see http://www.white-rodgers.com/wrdhom/pdfs/06_Cat_pages/Cat_06_pg0161.pdf ) wires go from the R and C terminals over to a block. Not sure what the schematic is for that block, but I only connected the furnace R terminal to the corresponding R terminal on the bracket, and the display did not light up. It needs power (of course) so without a connection back to the common side of the transformer there's no continuity.
If they at least had a diagram showing a typical setup it would be clear(er), but currently it's a bit of a mystery.
-Pat
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

There's a jumper from R to C?
--------------020704090708010909040605--
Thermostat wiring...... It rocket science. Not everyone can do it. Bubba

Bubba wrote:

I think it was meant to say one wire from R and another from C. Original poster, please read the manual B4 anything. If it can handle multi-stage, sure it can handle single stage unit.
Pat Coghlan wrote:

Not at set time but Honeywell Vision Pro has an option to cycle the fan at certain interval.