Primary AC Drain Line vent

Hi, a simple question. I noticed in the attic after having my a/c serviced that there is a T-vent in the primary drain line that used to be covered at the top. The a/c guy left it uncovered when he was finished and I wanted to know if I should cover it back?
Thanks, LM
Yes
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

No

Simple answer. What did your A/C guy tell you about why he left it uncovered? Bubba