Pats V Colts

Who do you like and why?

And f*ck any of you h*mo's that try and tell me that this is "off topic".

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

I don't like either. Fucking millionaire sports idols who exhibit very poor behavior choices really f*ck up our kids. Also, our state has to constantly put up money for new stadiums and facilities for these millionaire crybabies or else they threaten to leave. I say let them leave.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Even so we do not see eye to eye Now you talking my language

Dido say that

Reply to
AKS

Go Colts....!!