Oxygen Meter for Office Environment

Does anyone know of an oxygen meter that will read oxygen concentration in free standing air, or a data logger that could record changes in oxygen concentration over time?
I'm trying to get an accurate reading of oxygen concentrations in an office environment where workers are complaining about insufficient fresh air, and I want to spot test oxygen levels at different parts of the office over the course of the workday.
--
Will

from tony

How many air changes per hour occur in that space? You might want to concern yourself more with that.

Mike you are correct there is also law that specified how many cubic feet must be exchange in area where people works, specifically in rooms like large incubators and some test rooms. many years ago I was involve in just that at Kodak and Pitney Bows research centers, I think requirements were 25 cubic feet per hour per person but at present I could not say for sure. As I posted before there are instruments that measure Ozone and gave alarm if change occurs can record or/and control conditions presently I have customer that must monitor oxygen level 24/hour 30 days sensors on this units last about year and are not cheep, Good luck to person need this requirements TONY

We keep a canary in a cage and we taught to write so it can keep records.

Will not!!!
Dr. Hardcrab posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie GRIP = Get Rid of Incumbent Politicians

From what I know of indoor air, oxy concentration won't vary much. It's the pollutants like body odor, and plastics that need to be blown out of the building.
What's the goal? Get some machine to tell them they are mistaken? Won't make em any happier. Look into more air exchanges, that's the way to make em happy.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

So what are you going to *DO* with the data when you get it?? Maybe you should invest in a set of code books and 29CFR so you know what the minimum requirements are for inhabited spaces.
Adiabatic saturation we are talking RH which is that slim black BABY BACHARACH. IF you must you must so buy the best buy the BACHARACH OXOR 11 and have fun.

CO2 is measured in parts per million, oxygen in per cents. Scales of magnitude different
CO2 is used as an indicator of how much fresh air you are getting, Just beacuse CO2 is low, close to the level outside does not meen good air inside. There is other crap in the indoor air that irritates the hypochondriacs.
Try searching for a Teleaire 7001
combustion analyzers measure O2 but being 0.01 low is not going to do much for you
CO2 is a better way to get a handle on how much fresh air u are getting