Need some help and advice

My sister in the SF Bay Area CA is buying a home with a pool. She doesn't have a clue about pools... how to maintain the pool / water etc.

Some people say buy some tablets, buy an automatic moving cleaner. Others say get a pool service. What should she do ? What tablets are these ? Are these tablets expensive ? is it easy to do by oneself ?

Is it easy to maintain a pool ?

Would any one with experience, pls shed some light on this.

Thanks Linda

Reply to
lindagoldstein100

Send me a picture of her t*ts. While you're at it, send me a picture of your t*ts. Im sure I can then help you with your pool problem. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Post some pics of your t*ts, and get your sister to post some pics of her t*ts too!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Tell her to check with one of the local pool supply places. If she can find out from the previous owner who they used, they will already have a background on the pool and any chemical balance problems.

Reply to
Noon-Air

I live in Ca and own a pool, like whoopee ya know?

the first year of ownership I checked the chemical balance every week, added chlorine, brushed the sides & bottom, the whole nine yards.

By the 2nd yr of ownership, it was checking the chemical balance once every 3 months & vacuum brushing the sides & bottom.

By the third yr of pool ownership, I bought a creepy crawly on ebay and a couple of floating chlorine dispensers.

No more manually vacuuming-sweeping-brushing the pool, no more futzing with chemicals yada yada.

Add 3" jumbo chlorine tabs to the floater in the pool, pump & creepy are on a timer, and pool maintenance couldnt be easier.

Buy a 5 gallon bucket of the 3" jumbo tabs for $75-$80.

If your sis can buy a house in 'Frisco, she can afford a monthly pool service ......

Reply to
gofish

Reply to
jamesgangnc