Need a heater with fan running continuously

Hi

I am looking for a heater which has fan and it runs continuously whether heater is on or off. Basically heaters with 2 fan settings 1. Continuous fan 2. Auto . Please help me find such heaters. Thank you.

Reply to
San

What kind of heater? What are you using it for? I do not know of any manufacturer that makes a portable heater that the fan runs in the off position. You would have to rewire it and install a different control for the fan operation.

Reply to
stanhvac1