Mitsubishi specs

Awl --
For the MSZ-FD12NA, 12,000 btus.
The estimator told me these are 120 V units, but the literature says these are 208-230. In addition, the RLA is 8.6 amps, which seems kind of high, at 230 V. My 5 ton old-technology unit outside draws only 19A at 240 V, according to an amp-probe. In proportion, this is a much greater efficiency.
I thought the current draw of these inverter units would be much lower.
Next, at low-load, by how much does current draw modulate on these inverter units? 50% of RLA? With a proportionate drop in btu's?
Finally, the literature list an LRA of 10.8 A. That, in comparison, seems very low, as most motors I've dealt with have an LRA of several TIMES the RLA rating.
Iny idears?
--

Mr. PV\'d

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
✖
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:36:36 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"

    A spell checker ?
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
✖

Well, at least you like animals....
--

Mr. PV\'d

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
✖

Oh yeah, I amended my sig with that site.