Looking for a source for a Carrier Run Capacitor

They post it by the door here... they don't even want the HO entering the building!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

So how do they tell? Do they card you at the door? Have you seen them send someone away? What about the guy doing appliance repair? What about the building manager types? They turn those away too? I&#39;ve seen signs at doors but that doesn&#39;t actually tell you what going to happen at the counter when you are holding a bad relay in your hand and ask for a new one. My experience is I get the new relay.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

How come it is so cheap? Are these factory "seconds"?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Your advice is good too, Bud.

If your hands are dirty, I think the cat scratches are not necessary, HAHA. I have never been turned away at a counter. The problem I&#39;ve had at the counter is the issue of price. If I just show up at the counter with the part I will almost always be offered the "list price". To avoid that problem I call first to "check stock" on the part, identifying myself as (my first name) from (my last name) appliance repairs, and then ask for the "net" price. When I&#39;m asked "Do you have an account?" I say "No, it&#39;s cash." Getting the parts person&#39;s name is critical here, as when I show up at the counter I&#39;m invariably asked "Who quoted you THAT price?!" So, I better have the name, and the quoted price of course. Most times I say "Joe (the phone parts guy) quoted me $56.29 on the phone, while the counter parts guy is looking up the part. If I&#39;m given the gears here I say "I&#39;ve already qouted MY customer a price based on your quote to me." That almost always works to get the quoted price.

Sincerely, BlackHawk

Reply to
BlackHawk96

So your saying that lying, cheating and deception is ok...... You must be a liberal democrap. I feel for your kids and the lessons your teaching them by your examples.

Go ahead and tell me I&#39;m wrong......

Reply to
Noon-Air

So you like being a thief...

Reply to
<kjpro

Ever heard of a retail sales tax license? Ever heard of a license to do business? Trade licenses? Federal tax number?

And the biggest one.... HVAC LIABILITY insurance!!!!

Sure have.. I also get calls from customers that tell me that XYZ distributor told them to contact me as a retailer/service provider. As they DO NOT sell to the general public!

What about him?

If they can&#39;t provide the required information to open an account... they SURE do!

Area&#39;s are different...

Reply to
<kjpro

Yeah, you sure are good at that little trick, BlackHawk. Most all of those counter guys are stupid. They never deal with the likes of your kind. They would never figure that out. They only deal with customers like you on the phone and in person 8 hrs a day, 5 or 6 days a week. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Thanks for your input, Bubba.

I never meant to insinuate that parts guys are stupid, &#39;cause they aren&#39;t. It&#39;s just that getting the very best price for most ANYTHING is like a game of chess. Hell, all they have to do is ask me for my business card, or only sell to buyers who have business accounts, and the game&#39;s up. Fedex wouldn&#39;t play with me at all when I tried to get them to pick up a package at my home. They said "Your business address has to be listed in the yellow pages, for us to pickup there.". Wholesalers of any sort could have similar restrictions, but THEY DON&#39;T (even the ones that sell thermostats). So, what am I supposed to deduce from that?

Here&#39;s another one for you. The next time you get stopped at a roadcheck, and you&#39;ve had a few, hyperventilate with FULL deep breathing, and you will clear the air in your lungs of most alcohol. Try not to be too obvious. For the blow, take a REALLY deep breath, and don&#39;t exhale the last little bit, which is the part that has the most alcohol in it, and which is the part that the cops will encourage you to give them.. Be polite so the cops don&#39;t think to take a blood sample. If the cops ask you why you are breathing so hard, tell them you have asthma. If they ask you if you are on medication, tell them "No, it just comes when I get excited.". There is even more to this story, but you will have to ask to hear it.

SIncerely, BlackHawk

Reply to
BlackHawk96

Again with more lies, cheating and deception to cover up things that you KNOW are wrong, and/or illegal. I hope your real proud of the lessons your teaching your children by your example.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Again, you&#39;ve shown an example that is bogus. Cops do this 8, 10, 12 hrs a day, everyday. They&#39;ve seen shit you cant even think of and you think breathing hard before a breathalyzer is going to change anything????? You&#39;re entitled to your own dreams though. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

What a dumbass...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Sorry again,

Smart people don&#39;t drink and drive!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time you open your mouth you made yourself look worse...

Reply to
<kjpro