Knew my life was missing something

I had a system crash. Downloaded a Trojan, and lost my hard drive. After some reprogramming and replacement drive, and all. I knew something was missing from my life. I'd forgotten to download alternating havoc. I missed all you guys and gals.
On 1/19/2012 5:24 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin, You were gone almost 2 months! Now that I know that, I missed you. Everyone on here has become real nice lately. Helping everyone they can. Ha,ha. Mikek
Yes, that's my experience with alternating havoc list. Everyone is nice, polite, helpful. Especially with the HO's.
Hi Stormin, You were gone almost 2 months! Now that I know that, I missed you. Everyone on here has become real nice lately. Helping everyone they can. Ha,ha. Mikek
I work for a living. I can't stand liberals. Liberals, and unions (at the moment, now that they are greedy and trying to leach the companies to death) are the death of this great nation.
Unions used to have their uses, and they used to do good things for the workers.
From what I know. Romney is a liberal.
I thought he got a new gig as Romneys shoe shine boy. You know, something he is qualified at.
The King is dead but not forgotten.
Sorruh, massah, ah be Mancipated.
Christoph A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
No you don't work for a living. You scam for a living. Now get on those shoes boy.
The King is dead but not forgotten.
You might be surprised. http://www.whoisjackshit.com /
Romney is a moderate and you don't know shit.
On Jan 19, 5:24pm, "Stormin Mormon"

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.

Fuck You, Davie Boi
Right on cue... entering from stage left.

Fuck You, Davie Boi
Ah, well. It's only a few people, but they are frequent posters.
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in message wrote:

I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.
always did, always will I guess
Someday, I'll die and go to the good place. I'll ask for a visiting pass so I can visit the demons of alternating havoc, and go down and cheer them on. Stoke that boiler, demon! Stoke that baby!
I wish this NG didnt show you so much disrespect.
always did, always will I guess
I wonder when is National Brotherhood Week?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgASBVMyVFI

I second that wish, I rather enjoy Stormin. Waiting to take a hit for ya Stormin. :-) Mikek
Well, I'm sure one of our regular posters will oblige you, soon.
Ah, well. People make choices how they spend time, and what they do. Some people choose to be less than polite.