insulating 6" round metal duct form attic air handler

Whats the most efficient material to use to insulate 6" round metal AC duct coming off the attic air handler. Its very hot in the attic.
On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 05:36:17 -0700, FrankOOOOO

Duct tape and chewing gum. Dont thank me. Bubba
They make a slip-on 6" insulation wrap. But the 6" has to taken apart or separated and then the insulation slipped over the duct
Thank Bubba...he called me and told me this

daytona wrote:

8 inch thick styrofoam