Homeowner here

Because if you want the price of the "over the counter cash n carry cost of an ECM motor then get your fat ass up off the sofa, go find a counter that has one and ask them the price. Last I checked, I dont remember anyone being your "bitch" in here. There, that wasnt so hard now, was it? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba spewed:

Ok, so I'm overestimating your knowledge of HVAC parts prices.

You obviously don't work in the HVAC field then.

Reply to
HVAC Guy

Looks like you're catching on. To what, I have no idea. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

"Bubba" wrote

"Hey now!!!!"