Homeowner here

Page 2 of 2

Because if you want the price of the "over the counter cash n carry cost of an ECM motor then get your fat ass up off the sofa, go find a counter that has one and ask them the price. Last I checked, I dont remember anyone being your "bitch" in here. There, that wasnt so hard now, was it? Bubba
Bubba spewed:

Ok, so I'm overestimating your knowledge of HVAC parts prices.
You obviously don't work in the HVAC field then.

Looks like you're catching on. To what, I have no idea. Bubba

<In my best Hank Kingsly voice>
"Hey now!!!!"
;-]