Heat Pump Line Set Temperature - bad charge?

That's what I thought, which I why I think/know something's wrong. The house is a 1800's brick rowhouse (which inherrently has holes) , but I've sealed it up tight, and added new windows, doors, insulation, 50+ cans of expanding foam, etc.
I don't want to pay the next guy until it's working 100%, its pretty damn hard to get any contractor to complete a job 100% before they get paid. And then once they get "some" money, they dissapear for a few days until they want more money, so I'd like to be somewhat informed so that I don't get another run-around from someone else
Well, with those sizes, and your insulation, something is definitely not putting out three tons. Wish I was there to see it myself. I'm in NY, and no plans to be in Maryland.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"nscarnati" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:24:58 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Keee--rhisssstttt. Get the popcorn out boys. You're going to have to buy a ticket for this one. Stormy getting technical............bahahahahaha Bubba

He doesn't need another HACK!!!!

Thanks for the input (and for not being an asshole like bubba and many of the other contractors here)
They must not get much business due to their incredible people-skills, which is why they have so much free time to sit on here flaming people for asking questions

Hi well the best thing i would say is to get a qualified tech to check to insure the correct "freon" charge and superheat temp also check to see if the out door condensing coils are clean.... check to see if contractor is in good working order "not welded" together etc. or making a buzz in noise when they are getting weak
And my favorite, clean the condensor.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:14:13 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Jesus H Christ you fucking flaming moron, its CONDENSER not condensor!
You keep getting dumber by the day dont you.