Great bumper sticker

We were in Pigeon Forge over the week end. We left to come home on Sunday. Traffic was moving slow & a car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it.. It read:
"Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".
Mike's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too....
Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few; and let another take his office in leadership."