Goodman 14 seer CLQ series condensers

Page 2 of 2

Zeph,
Joe Crisara has a really good looking book, I saw it last year at Comfortech. When I get rid of my Collier Program, I am going to go to Joe's
Check out hsi website and give him a call. Very personnable guy, and very customizable book. Great customer interface with the book. Every assembly has a picture breakdown, and cost explanations.
For replacements we use a excel spread sheet and convert to a display sheet. Variables are changing to often.
I know you asked Steve, but thats my 2 cents
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)