Furnace High Limit Cutoff

I've not been to look at this yet (not my house or rental), but this would be an older furnace in the crawl space. What we want to do is heat the house up to about 120F by bypassing the thermostat. This heats up to about 100 F and then the furnace cycles off. Is it common for an older furnace to have some high limit cutoff? Since we are starting at 90+, this didn't seem to be a stretch. The high limits that I know of I wouldn't think would be set that low and wouldn't be in the air flow.
I'm a tall guy and I want to minimize the time I spend in the crawl space, not that I want to do it at all!
For those of you that don't know, bedbugs and cockroaches expire at 113F.

    What will you do when the critters come back ? The ones that found a protected nook in a wall, masonry, some damp wood, whatever ?
    You know how many have to survive i order to void your little wipeout ? One.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
j wrote:

Limit switch comes in different temp. ratings made for certain furnace. If you mess with it your house may expire as well.

I think you are lying little bit! what do you really using furnace for?