Fitting round duct together

Is a tool such as a Malco C5:

I would use to connect two sections of round, rigid metal duct end to end?

How is the tool used?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jasper

Stick your dick in there and SQUEEZE.

Reply to
HVAC

I see, this is one of THOSE groups. HVAC, go f*ck yourself, when your boyfriend gets done, that is...

Reply to
jasper

.

Irrespective of that, if you click on the picture on your link, it WILL tell you how to use the tool.....really.

Reply to
cavedweller

Thank you, cavedweller. My tirade was directed at my friend , "hvac"- a shame he's got that particular handle, IMO. Also a shame your forum is infected by such vermin...

Regards, Jasper

Reply to
jasper

Ain't my forum ;)

Reply to
cavedweller

Ain't my forum ;)

Everyone knows that this is Paul's forum. We learned that in Minion School.

Reply to
Jim Dandy

When you run out of shampoo, or hot water.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon