Fitting round duct together

Is a tool such as a Malco C5: (Amazon.com product link shortened) what I would use to connect two sections of round, rigid metal duct end to end?
How is the tool used?
Thanks in advance.

Stick your dick in there and SQUEEZE.

I see, this is one of THOSE groups. HVAC, go fuck yourself, when your boyfriend gets done, that is...

.
Irrespective of that, if you click on the picture on your link, it WILL tell you how to use the tool.....really.

Thank you, cavedweller. My tirade was directed at my friend , "hvac"- a shame he's got that particular handle, IMO. Also a shame your forum is infected by such vermin...
Regards, Jasper

Ain't my forum ;)

Ain't my forum ;)
Everyone knows that this is Paul's forum. We learned that in Minion School.
When you run out of shampoo, or hot water.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus