Does duct size really matter when using ECM2 motor?

Listen to Fish...he is correct about ductwork....but Dram buie (the nectar of the gods) is best over a very small amount of crushed ice. I will drink Drambuie clean but only after the ice is gone.

:} hic

Vic

Reply to
Victor H Plank

Vic, I couldnt agree more........except one tiny flaw....the damned ice melts and dilutes the nectar.

Thus, my drambuie is stored in the freezer, where it just never seems to solidify.....

Reply to
gofish

And with that I'd like to say thanks again for all the suggestion.

I'll be getting started this weekend............ please watch out for me!

By the way, I sent my HVAC guy an email saying I've educated myself and am aware my ducts are undersized possible shorting the life of my ECM motor........ I'm not trying to be a prick, just to make him aware he's not retiring on my tab!

Thanks again.

snipped-for-privacy@g>

Reply to
Double A-Ron

I gotta get a bigger freezer...even better a walk-in

Thanks Fish

Vic

Reply to
Victor H Plank

The warranty rreplacement from WFI isn't that great of a $$

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Call Waterfurnace and see what they suggest. Make sure you give them the installing contractors information.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo
.

.......and what size is the return opening on that unit?????

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo