Do I need an expansion tank?

Dear Readers,
I've a new oil-fired boiler with an indirect water heater. The boiler loop has an expansion tank. The domestic hot water does not. I have well water (bladder tank located 50+ft away from the boiler). Do I need an expansion tank on my domestic hot water?
All comments appreciated. Thank you. Anthony M. Falcone

Yes.
You're welcome.
Now fucking go away and never come back...

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:35:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

No. You need a new oil-fired boiler with an indirect water heater. You're welcome. Bubba
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:35:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What's your installers opinion, you know, the guy who you paid to ensure everything is to code....so your family and/or friends are safe in your home.....
Respectfully, Bob