Daikin VRV-S system

I have a condominium home in Manhattan (one very large living room and 3 small-medium-sized bedrooms) and after a couple high quotes for a ductless split system, one company gave me a comparatively very reasonable quote to install a Daikin VRV-S system, with just one outdoor unit on our terrace and 4 units inside (3 wall-mounted, and one ceiling-suspended for the living room).
Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about Daikin systems before i put down our money on this very expensive project?
Thanks so much!
Never had to look for parts, they are noisier than the comparable Mitsubishi units... Probably a bit more expensive as well. Make sure it's a heat pump w/an inverter driven compressor. Might as well get that cheap heat...
goodluck geothermaljones

Thanks for your responses. Are you saying that the indoor units are noisier than others, or just the outdoor compressor? Because I don't care as much about the outdoor one...