Comparison - operation costs - please help

When calculating operation costs in cooling with chillers, we can easily use ESEER factors for chillers. But which estimation we can use for VRF systems? Since ESEER is not relevant and 100% load EER would be unfair... Any suggestions? Any certified solutions?
Thankful...
Energy Pro 4 incorporates Diakin & Mitsubishi Eqpt in their software.
I've not been impressed with the output, as they don't account for a number of simple things. ERV's used in ventilation, default to 80% NG furnace for aux heat, & others. I've also had serious issues with output values & haven't been able too get accurate $$ calcs. I've had numerous discussions w/the support staff, & they've always said "it work for me" I guess, Like Wrightsoft, it's the loose nut between the chair & the keyboard. Both are expensive, & neither offers the support that they should. As far as I know, this is the only software so far that touches on VFRZ systems. Rumor has it there are others working with Mfgrs to get something going. (Let's hear it for Elite Audit!!)
farewell & goodluck a soon to be ComcastAway geothermaljones

geothermaljones wrote:

Geo;
Are you an Energy Consultant? If so, who's your vendor?
--
Zyp

I do that too... Geothermal for years. VFRZ for the past 6 (as long as it's been in the U.S.)
farewell & goodluck a soon to be ComcastAway geothermaljones st.paul,mn.