comfortmaker furnace

I have a comfortmaker furnace. My problem is That the furnace clicks for heat the gas comes on But the igniter doesn't get hot.What could be my problem?
On 12/3/2015 11:44 PM, Lucky wrote:

You're suffering from yellow page fatigue.
Need to go on anaerobic exercise program for the next six weeks. Build up the strength to open a yellow pages phone book and call a service and repair company.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/4/2015 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:

Nothing left here, but the debri of those that have moved on. e.g. The Mormon.
PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 12/4/2015 8:49 PM, Bill wrote:

Only for web portal invasions to Usenet.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
replying to Stormin Mormon , Doherty's Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC wrote:

Sounds like a bad igniter but could be induced motor not closing pressure switch or pressure switch malfunctioning
Lucky wrote:

Is the ignitor HSI type(hot surface ignitor). HSI is known to go bad. Just like light bulb. It is fed by 120V AC when on and glows red hot.