comfortmaker furnace

I have a comfortmaker furnace. My problem is That the furnace clicks for heat the gas comes on But the igniter doesn't get hot.What could be my problem?

Reply to
Lucky

You're suffering from yellow page fatigue.

Need to go on anaerobic exercise program for the next six weeks. Build up the strength to open a yellow pages phone book and call a service and repair company.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Are you our new "Unwelcome Greeter"?

Reply to
Bill

Nothing left here, but the debri of those that have moved on. e.g. The Mormon.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

I've seen worse..

Reply to
Bill

Only for web portal invasions to Usenet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Is the ignitor HSI type(hot surface ignitor). HSI is known to go bad. Just like light bulb. It is fed by 120V AC when on and glows red hot.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Sounds like a bad igniter but could be induced motor not closing pressure switch or pressure switch malfunctioning

Reply to
Doherty's Heating & Air Condit