Carrier Comfort Zone thermostat

My Carrier "Comfort Zone" 4 zone thermostat has an option area that is specific to installation/service. I cannot find any model number but the circuit board does contain the letters CZCT rev. 1.3 on it. My question is rather simple, I cannot set the HEAT temp below 65F. My thought that this restriction is programmed someplace in the "Options Area". I need for my vacation mode to go below 65F and I cannot completely shut the system down or risk a freeze. Any help greatly appreciated as I can find nothing on Carrier's WEB.

Mike

-------------------------------------

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 26905 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
mikees501

Ya think that maybe you should call the installer to come change the programming??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Hi, I remotely remember, to get into that mode, you have to push two buttons together. Can't recall which two. No manual handy?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hmm I remotely recall having to push and hold down five f****ng buttons with one hand and then having to push several others concurrently using my other hand..at one point not sure but think maybe even had to use my nose but dangit I got er done.

Reply to
Jeffry Lebowski