you're a nation

What happens if I pee in my garden?

-- Rich

Reply to
RichD

.. you'll grow leeks ? jt

Reply to
hubops

Don't waste it on the garden, pee in the compost instead.

Urine is a perfect compost activator, high in nitrogen and minerals.

But don't let the neighbours see you, they may think you're a bit weird.

All the best Gardenjunkie S.E.England

Reply to
Gardenjunkie

It also can keep nuisance animals like mice away.

EJ in NJ

Reply to
EJ Willson

Maybe but I think fertilising the lemon tree is going to be accepted more readily than ridding the shed of mice.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

A little extra nitrogen, good for leafy growth.

Reply to
Coffee's For Closers

Many years ago I was stationed on an atoll in the Pacific. There was a row of palm trees on the path outside the NCO club, and a tradition that you pissed on the last tree in the row. They had all been planted at the same time, but the last tree was at least twice as big as any of the others.

Reply to
Not

pees

Reply to