you're a nation

What happens if I pee in my garden?
-- Rich
On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:35:41 -0800 (PST), RichD

.. you'll grow leeks ? jt
On 12/20/09 7:45 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:01:46 -0500, Cheryl Isaak

Tangurines.
RichD;872266 Wrote: > What happens if I pee in my garden?

Don't waste it on the garden, pee in the compost instead.
Urine is a perfect compost activator, high in nitrogen and minerals.
But don't let the neighbours see you, they may think you're a bit weird.
All the best Gardenjunkie S.E.England
--
Gardenjunkie

Gardenjunkie wrote:

EJ in NJ
EJ Willson wrote:

Maybe but I think fertilising the lemon tree is going to be accepted more readily than ridding the shed of mice.
David
In article <9f98252c-5760-40ad-a67c-

A little extra nitrogen, good for leafy growth.
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /
Coffee's For Closers wrote:

row of palm trees on the path outside the NCO club, and a tradition that you pissed on the last tree in the row. They had all been planted at the same time, but the last tree was at least twice as big as any of the others.

Science is a beautiful thing...
-- Rich