yarrow question

How can you tell the difference between Yarrow and Queen Anne's Lace? from the pitcures they look very similiar and I don't want to go ripping up roots just to smell if they smell like carrots or not.
--
:) Lynn
OF+MMMMM

Thank you! I was able to find great pictures of them by the family names you provided.