Wooden mulch, bird baths, cats

Page 2 of 2

You know, it's been awhile since I attacked your comments and I start to think, that maybe you're ok and then you know what happens? You jump right back into your senile, "I want my rights at all cost" and screw everybody else ranting tirade. You just don't give a damn for anyone else as long as you get your own way. You damn everybody that think the benefits of our society should be shared a little more equally and flail mindlessly at any suggestion that there's more in this life than just 'YOUR' rights.
You really are a screwed up, selfish old fart and I shudder to think how you've treated other people during your long road to your current senile, decrepit, ancient condition. Your one redeeming feature is that you support some cats and that's it. Do everybody a favour will you and kiss off. The cats will do fine without you and everybody else will breath a sigh of relief that they don't have to listen any more to the asshole living in the house at the end of the dead end street.

Obviously you don't know my cats. I can leave doors and windows wide open and none of them will go anywhere near the scary "out".
Hugs,
CatNipped

known. They have longed to go outside, but I have to say, they don't go far when they escape....They usually have just rolled around on the sidewalk just outside their mistresses' apartments.

Just tell them "On no account, may you go outside. I forbid it. Going outside is banned. DO NOT touch that grass. Stay inside, or else."
Cat Psychology Services Inc.
contains these words:

I tried that. My former cat gave me the finger, the way cats do.
contains

sprayed the door? or pee'd in the laundry? lee
contains

That's for kittens. My cat gave me THE LOOK along with THE SNEER.

I think you underestimate cats:-) . In the UK, the vast majority of pet cat owners who live in houses (as opposed to flats/apartments) let their pet cats roam free; ours always have. Most responsible owners neuter the cat and if they live in an area with a high cat population, vaccinate against the commonest cat diseases.
In a lifetime of keeping cats, I've only lost one to a car accident; all the others have stayed with us in perfect health until they died of old age (the last one to go was 18, and the current one is a fit, active, kittenish 17 yr old who still chooses to spend a great deal of time out and about in the day.
Janet

If the birdbath is not level, or whatever is setting on is not substantive, is the cause. Fix that.
Dave