Wooden mulch, bird baths, cats

I tried that. My former cat gave me the finger, the way cats do.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in news:SVPTi.19749$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny:

sprayed the door? or pee'd in the laundry? lee

Reply to
enigma

That's for kittens. My cat gave me THE LOOK along with THE SNEER.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My claim of what? - I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Look....My 4 outside cats are quite safe outside my house.....I live on a dead end street. It is full of kids and pets playing in the street all the time. The other side of my house, (the back side) backs up on a huge Christmas tree farm.....My cats would have to travel several blocks in order to get near cars, or in the company of strangers. They don't do that....They never go that far away from the property in the front, and they would have to travel a half mile or more in the back....Now, do I have to draw you a map to understand that my four outside cats are not in any danger? And even if they were, why would you care? They are my cats, and I have to live with them and their lifestyles. You don't. I am not about to tell you how to care for your cats, so why are you so passionate about telling me how to care for mine? In any case, this conversation is over....I have decided that you are a stupid troll, so I am going to eliminate you from my email system.....IOW, I am killfiling you so I no longer have to bother with you.

Reply to
William Graham

Geez Bill, afraid of those boogie man liberals?

Oh wait, I must be one too.

Reply to
Dan Espen

"Dan Espen" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mk.telcordia.com...

Yeah....They have a way of thinking they know how other people should live, and if the other people don't live that way, then, by God, they're going to make a law that insists that they live that way, or they are going to tax the living hell out of their indiscretions until they are forced to live that way.

There are many examples....Seat belt laws, motorcycle helmet laws, huge, ridiculous taxes on cigarettes, etc, etc. And, somehow, they know all about how the other people should live, even though they have never walked even for one second in their shoes. They are on their way to their seat on the floor of congress, and they are passed by a biker splitting lanes....They think, "Just you wait, you SOB, I'll fix your ass!" Then, later on that day or week, or month, they make a law that insists he wear an iron mask while he rides his bike, so his life will be miserable all Summer long. Their excuse is, "So my insurance rates will go down." But in fact, the rates are higher, because he will be more likely to break his neck and become a quadrapheligic. Had he not been wearing a helmet, he would be slightly more likely to die, which is a lot cheaper for the insurance company. So, even their sorry excuse for infringing on the rights of others is flawed. Yeah.....I hate the liberals.....I could write a book about it, and how they have screwed up my life...... Now this other AH, (whom I have kill filed, by the way) Is trying to tell me how to take care of my cats, even though he knows absolutely nothing about my home or my cats and what is best for either me, the house or the cats.....If he had his way, he would make a law that insists they remain locked up in my house.....Should the city make such a law, I would move out of town, and should the state make such a law, I would probably have to euthanize all four of them.

Reply to
William Graham

Awww. Now that is a shame 'cuz it means you'll miss this: Oops, my bad! Draw a picture of that.

I misunderstood your post, so I responded incorrectly.

Still, I believe you are an irresponsible cat owner. Yes, it's my opinion.

Reply to
Pennyaline

How in hell does it add up to that?

You shouldn't have let them.

My, my! Temper!

And as if that wasn't bad enough: The town I live in doesn't allow one household to own that many cats, inside or out! That'd drive him to suicide, wouldn't it? God damned LIBERALS!!!

Reply to
Pennyaline

You know, it's been awhile since I attacked your comments and I start to think, that maybe you're ok and then you know what happens? You jump right back into your senile, "I want my rights at all cost" and screw everybody else ranting tirade. You just don't give a damn for anyone else as long as you get your own way. You damn everybody that think the benefits of our society should be shared a little more equally and flail mindlessly at any suggestion that there's more in this life than just 'YOUR' rights.

You really are a screwed up, selfish old fart and I shudder to think how you've treated other people during your long road to your current senile, decrepit, ancient condition. Your one redeeming feature is that you support some cats and that's it. Do everybody a favour will you and kiss off. The cats will do fine without you and everybody else will breath a sigh of relief that they don't have to listen any more to the asshole living in the house at the end of the dead end street.

Reply to
Upscale