Winter Landscaping with Lights

I suppose this is like planting lots of colorspot annuals in the summer, but when the days get short, and the evening is dark, I like to use the holiday season as an excuse to splash a little color, in the form of lights, as part of my landscaping.
Does anyone else get into holiday lights?
Here's five day's worth of work on my front yard: http://www.holzemville.com/xmas2004 /
All that, and I'm still looking forward to the spring bulbs coming up.
--
Warren H.

YO! Clark!! Is that you? It looks like you still have lots of room on your roof for more lights.
Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark? Clark Griswold: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.

Astronomers HATE outdoor lights unless they are aimed downward and shielded so they don't add more unwanted stry light to the sky.
--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm