Why have my tomato plant leaves rolled up?

A couple of days ago, my cherry plants were perfectly healthy, but today, they are droppy and the leaves have curled up. Is it too dry? too wet? Thanks for any input.

If it's too wet or too dry you can determine that by looking at the soil, perhaps digging down near the plant and deciding. Vascular wilts also mimic suboptimal irrigation with the symptoms of rolled leaves and flagging. This is especially apparent during the day and then seems to disappear towards evening when the plants lose less water from transpiration. Diagnosis would involve cutting a stem in a long angled cut and touching the severed pieces together and then seperating them while observing for sticky ropey strands caused by the pathogen, discoloration of the vascular bundles may also be present.