What is this plant???

Can someone please help me with this plant, I found it on another forum, please look at the pics here....
http://tinyurl.com/kuy7kl
And please help me give an answer to this person! I have drawn a complete blank on what this plant is. Need your expert help!
Thanks
Greenie

Ambrosia artemisiifolia
--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
!!!!!!! jetzt ber 800 Pflanzenportraits !!!!!!!